The Fall semester begins August 26, 2013.
Welcome to the web page of Professor Bonnie Jeffers
During the Fall 2013 semester, I am teaching the following courses:
• BUSO 5: Business English, #20871, Wednesdays, 7:00-10:10 p.m., Room 17-9
• BUSO 25: Business Communication, #20873, Mondays, 3:35-6:45 p.m., Room 17-9
• BUSO 25: Business Communication, #20874, Mondays, 7:00-10:10 p.m., Room 17-9
• BUSO 25: Business Communication, #20875, Tuesdays, 7:00-10:10 p.m., Room 17-9
• BUSO 26: Oral Communication, #20876, Thursdays, 7:00-10:10 p.m., Room 17-9
** NOTE: BUSO 5 and BUSO 25 have new editions of the required textbooks this semester. Click on the link corresponding to desired class for more information.
My office hours during the semester will be as follows:
• Monday, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 6:00-7:00 p.m
To find out more about the classes that I teach and to access resources for those courses, please choose a course from the menu on the left.
If you are unable to read the attached course documents, your web browser may need the Adobe Reader plug-in. It's free at http://get.adobe.com/reader
Mt. SAC strives to make all courses accessible to everyone. If you have difficulty accessing any class material or you have special needs, please let me know as soon as possible. Additionally, to receive authorization for classroom accommodations for verified disabilities contact Disabled Student Programs & Services, or you may contact the 504/ADA Officer located in Human Resources in the Administration Building, Your success in my class is important to me.